New Video Tutorial Now Available
"Next Generation Design and Verification Today"
Accellera working groups are focused on solving specific problems key to raising the efficiency of our industry and forming a design and verification foundation for all to use. However, when problems that need to be solved need more than one technology, the community can apply existing standards in novel ways by connecting them together to solve next-generation problems today. Delivered at DVCon US 2015, this tutorial explores how the SystemVerilog, UCIS, UPF, and other standards are applied in interesting ways to push the electronics industry. View tutorial.
UVM in SystemC
UVM-SystemC development was initiated in a European project as part of the 7th Framework Programme, Verification for heterogeneous Reliable Design and Integration (VERDI), with the objective to develop a unified system-level verification methodology for heterogeneous systems. Much progress has been made since June 2014 when VERDI contributed the UVM-SystemC language reference manual (LRM) and reference implementation to Accellera for continued development. For more information about UVM-SystemC progress, read the new article, "Accellera’s UVM in SystemC Standardization: Going Universal for ESL." To get involved in the discussions, please visit the SystemC community and forum pages. To learn more, please view the video tutorial presented at DVCon US and view a technical paper by Martin Barnasconi, SystemC AMS Working Group chair.
Subscribe to our mailing list:
- New Article: DVCon India was a Great Success
- August newsletter now available
- SCE-MI 2.3 released. Download | Read the press release
- Dr. Bill Read receives 2015 Accellera Leadership Award
- Article: Accellera’s UVM in SystemC Standardization: Going Universal for ESL
- DVCon 2015 Panel Discussion: What is Needed to Drive Design Efficiency?
- New Portable Stimulus Working Group
- UVM 1.2 released. Download | Read the press release
- Accellera Systems Initiative Announces SCE-MI 2.3
August 20th, 2015
- Accellera Systems Initiative Delivers UVM 1.2 to IEEE for Standardization
July 30th, 2015
- Bill Read to Receive Accellera Systems Initiative Leadership Award
June 2nd, 2015