Technical Excellence Award Presented at DVCon U.S.
Congratulations Matthew Ballance, Recipient of the 2021 Technical Excellence Award!
Matthew is one of the earliest and most frequent contributors to the Portable Test and Stimulus standard (PSS). He is a member of the Portable Stimulus Working Group and a Product Engineer and Portable Stimulus Technologist with Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Matthew was presented with the award at virtual DVCon U.S. 2021.
UVM Reference Implementation and IEEE 1800.2-2020
New UVM Reference Implementation Aligned with IEEE 1800.2-2020 Standard
The UVM Working Group has completed work on its UVM-2020 1.0 reference implementation, aligning it with the latest IEEE 1800.2-2020 Standard for UVM. The IEEE standard is now available for download at no charge under the Accellera-sponsored IEEE Get Program.
The new library implementation provides the latest UVM standard API along with some additional debug API that provides a more cohesive package with the 1800.2-2020 API. The errata fixes better align the implementation behavior with the LRM documentation. More detail on the additions and fixes can be found in the documentation provided with the release.
The UVM-2020 1.0 reference implementation can be downloaded for free from Accellera. The IEEE 1800.2-2020 standard is available free of charge from the IEEE Get program, courtesy of Accellera. Visit the UVM forum to provide feedback, ask questions, and engage in discussions. For more information on UVM, visit the UVM community page.
Read the press release here.
- SystemC Evolution Day 2020 event summary
- February newsletter now available
- Article: An Accellera Update. COVID Accelerates Progress
- Presentations from SystemC Day Evolution Day now available
- Public Review Opens for Draft of Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
- Article: Accellera Tackles Functional Safety
- Article: Accellera IP Security Group Expects Standard by Year End
- Matthew Ballance to Receive Accellera Systems Initiative Technical Excellence Award
February 23rd, 2021
- Accellera Day at DVCon U.S. 2021
February 10th, 2021
- UVM Reference Implementation Aligned with IEEE 1800.2-2020 Standard
December 16th, 2020