Accellera Forms Clock Doman Crossing WG
The new Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) Working group will focus on defining a standard CDC collateral specification to ease SoC integration. Currently, SoC teams cannot reuse IP-level CDC collateral in the SoC environment if both teams use different CDC verification tools, causing a time-consuming CDC verification problem. The CDC Working Group will address the current incompatibility, which will help to greatly improve productivity.
SA-EDI 1.0 Moves Toward IEEE Standardization
Accellera’s Security Annotation for Electronic Design (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 has been contributed to the IEEE for the development of the P3164 draft standard. “As a result of our longstanding partnership with the IEEE, our standards are able to achieve widespread global recognition and use,” stated Lu Dai, Chair of Accellera. “We anticipate that as the IEEE P3164 Working Group gets underway, this standard will be of tremendous benefit to IP providers and silicon integrators around the world as they work to reduce security risks in their IP.”
UVM-AMS Standard Development
“Extending the Benefits of UVM to Include AMS: An Update on Accellera’s UVM-AMS Standard Development”
The emerging UVM-AMS standard is the focus of an article written by UVM-AMS Working Group members Tom Fitzpatrick and Peter Grove and recently published in Semiconductor Engineering. UVM has provided the industry with great productivity and reuse benefits for digital designs, and the plan is that UVM-AMS will extend those benefits to include a standardized AMS methodology that can scale, is reusable, and promotes metric-driven, mixed-signal verification. Read the full article here.
- Article: What’s New in the 2022 IEEE IP-XACT Standard? Big Reveals from the Chair
- Podcast: The International Impact of Accellera’s Work
- Article: Weighing Chip-Design-Verification Challenges for MedTech
- November newsletter now available
- Article: Extending The Benefits Of UVM To Include AMS: An Update On Accellera’s UVM-AMS Standard Development
- Podcast: The History, Reach and Impact of Accellera with Lynn Garibaldi
- Accellera Announces the Formation of the Clock Domain Crossing Working Group
January 17th, 2023
- Accellera’s Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration Standard 1.0 Moves Toward IEEE Standardization
January 17th, 2023
- Accellera Announces Proposed Working Group to Explore Clock Domain Crossing Standard
August 2nd, 2022
- Where Is the Functional Safety Standard and Why Adopt It?
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard