UVM Reference Implementation and IEEE 1800.2-2020
New UVM Reference Implementation Aligned with IEEE 1800.2-2020 Standard
The UVM Working Group has completed work on its UVM-2020 1.0 reference implementation, aligning it with the latest IEEE 1800.2-2020 Standard for UVM. The IEEE standard is now available for download at no charge under the Accellera-sponsored IEEE Get Program.
The new library implementation provides the latest UVM standard API along with some additional debug API that provides a more cohesive package with the 1800.2-2020 API. The errata fixes better align the implementation behavior with the LRM documentation. More detail on the additions and fixes can be found in the documentation provided with the release.
The UVM-2020 1.0 reference implementation can be downloaded for free from Accellera. The IEEE 1800.2-2020 standard is available free of charge from the IEEE Get program, courtesy of Accellera. Visit the UVM forum to provide feedback, ask questions, and engage in discussions. For more information on UVM, visit the UVM community page.
Read the press release here.
DVCon U.S. 2021
March 1-4, 2021
Subscribe to our mailing list:
- Article: An Accellera Update. COVID Accelerates Progress
- December newsletter now available
- Presentations from SystemC Day Evolution Day now available
- Public Review Opens for Draft of Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
- Article: Accellera Tackles Functional Safety
- Article: Accellera IP Security Group Expects Standard by Year End
- Video: Accellera’s Chair Highlights 2020 Events & Working Group Activity
- UVM Reference Implementation Aligned with IEEE 1800.2-2020 Standard
December 16th, 2020
- Draft of Accellera Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0 Now Available for Public Review
November 18th, 2020
- Philipp A. Hartmann to Receive Accellera Systems Initiative Technical Excellence Award
February 25th, 2020