Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0 Now Available!
The Accellera Board of Directors has approved the Portable Test and Stimulus Standard (PSS) 2.0 and it is now available to download at no cost. New major features improve the usability of the PSS 2.0 standard and expand its portability and flexibility to a broader class of verification challenges.
For more information and resources, visit the Portable Stimulus Working Group Page here.
Functional Safety White Paper
White Paper from Functional Safety Working Group Available for Download
The Functional Safety (FS) Working Group recently released its white paper that describes its initial proposal to develop a standard that will provide a definition of FS data exchange to improve automation, interoperability, traceability, and retargeting. The white paper details the challenges gathered by the Functional Safety Working Group and its mission, as well as provides insights into the role of the emerging standard into the standardization landscape and the strategy for its development.
View and download the white paper.
Remote Work, Remote Chip Design: Building Chips During a Pandemic
Accellera and ESD Alliance co-hosted a virtual panel on June 9 focused on the challenges of developing complex chips while working from home. Panelists explored a range of challenges and triumphs, including modifications to development practices, coping with innovations requiring intense online team collaboration, managing physical and virtual visits to office labs and the impact on product schedules.
- Article: Functional Safety – What and How
- Article: Accellera’s Functional Safety Group White Paper
- May newsletter now available
- Functional Safety White Paper now available
- SystemC Evolution Day 2020 event summary
- Article: An Accellera Update. COVID Accelerates Progress
- Presentations from SystemC Evolution Day now available
- Accellera Board Approves Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
April 14th, 2021
- Draft of Accellera Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 Now Available for Public Review from the IP Security Assurance Working Group
April 6th, 2021
- Matthew Ballance to Receive Accellera Systems Initiative Technical Excellence Award
February 23rd, 2021
Recorded sessions from Accellera Day at virtual DVCon U.S. 2021 are now available:
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard