UVM 2.0 Reference Implementation Early Adopter
The UVM 2.0 Reference Implementation has been updated to align with IEEE P1800.2-2020. The Early Adopter Release is now available for download and the public review is open through June 1, 2022. Questions and feedback are welcome via the UVM Community Forum.
For more information on UVM, visit the Accellera UVM Community Page.
New Video! Functional Safety is a Growing Cornerstone of Modern Designs
Accellera hosted a though-provoking Town Hall discussion during the 58th Design Automation Conference focused on Functional Safety. Many market segments have developed systematic processes and techniques to support safety critical design, yet many challenges are still being addressed. Experts from AMD, Arm, Texas Instruments and DARPA discussed many of the issues during the Town Hall moderated by Functional Safety Working Group Chair Alessandra Nardi.
View the informative videos from SystemC Evolution Day 2021!
SystemC Evolution Day is a full-day interactive technical workshop on the evolution of SystemC standards to advance the SystemC ecosystem. New videos are available on a variety of SystemC topics, including SystemC in hybrid simulations, formal verification for SystemC/C++ designs, multi-core debugger integration, and a discussion focused on the SystemC community’s GitHub, forums and other resources.
- Article: Accellera at DVCon U.S. 2022 in the Metaverse!
- February newsletter now available
- EDACafe Bunker Broadcast Video: Pre-silicon D&V innovation and standardization efforts from Accellera Accellera
- Article: Design rules for functional safety are explored at DAC
- Article: DAC 2021 – Accellera Panel all about Functional Safety Standards
- Article: Challenges of Transitioning Back from Remote Work to Office
- Article: A Hardware Security Standard Advances
- Accellera Board Approves Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration Standard 1.0 for Release
July 14th, 2021
- Accellera Board Approves Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
April 14th, 2021
- Draft of Accellera Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 Now Available for Public Review from the IP Security Assurance Working Group
April 6th, 2021
- Where Is the Functional Safety Standard and Why Adopt It?
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard